Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 8 (Day 59)

I can't believe how time is getting away from me regarding my blog! Time was passing so slowly when I first arrived, but now, as everyone said it would, it has sped up. Things have been going pretty well this past week. The mail has been getting out on time, so overall that is a mission success.

I did get the extra containers I have been fighting for day before yesterday. I have already incorporated them into the convoy cycle. Not that it was hard decision, since we had more than enough mail to go around. We had several days of double inbound volume, due to the delays I mentioned earlier.  I did have to smooth talk the trans company, since the change  was last minute, and our transportation request paperwork had already been turned in. Fortunately, they are good people, and we made it work.

I am still working on cleaning up the yard; the generator is still the big issue. I really need to get it on someone's property book! My parents just Skyped me, and now I have to get to work. Will pick this up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment